My Updates

Hey there.. I just started off a new semester. Semester 6! OMG... Such a long time I've actually been here. 

But, the time does fly faster than ever. Can't believe I am going to be a final year student next semester. 

Anyway, it's been almost like two weeks I've been here and honestly, I keep feeling homesick. I want to go home so badly.. Luckily I am still in Malaysia and not studying overseas and everything so whenever I have this sick feeling I'll probably be running back to my hometown during weekend. 

For the past weeks, I had been, not to say busy, I was just pondering over what to do. That's because my housemates, they had a theater which they had to perform so they were very busy practicing every single night! 

I really did feel very lonely when the night time came. It was tough. 

Sometimes I would ask people to go out and everything, but at this moment, I would rather just spend time with people who could bear the activeness of me in terms of speaking. Yeah, I babbled a lot. 

This weekend, I've got nothing to do. Well, I actually have something to do but I decided to do it later! Such a procrastinator. Heh!

Don't mind that. On Friday, what did I do eh? Oh yeah. After we had LINUS course, I decided to check on for my new laptop. My laptop had been giving me such a headache for such a long time, so after a talk that I had with my father, he told me to just get a new one. 

That's why on Friday, I went out, asking my boyfriend to drive me to the PC Depot, but unfortunately, the price range of the laptops there were wayy over my budget so I had to forget about buying a laptop from that place. Then we headed off to Tesco, I wanted to eat at Pizza Hut so badly but again, unfortunately, it had been closed down at Tesco! Such a waste. 

So again, we headed off to find Pizza Hut and we managed to find one. Near and it's one way to Yik Fong. 

We had our lunch and dinner there and OMG, the chicken grilled baked rice was extremely delicious there and my bolognaise spaghetti was so dull that I couldn't finished so I shoved it to my boyfriend. 

After that we headed to Yik Fong, and after searching for quite some time, we found a convincing store with a very convincing lady promoting me to buy this laptop. 

And so, I bought it, and it was within my budget plus I got a discount for a cute baby pink speaker, so I was quite happy with it. 

Even though the look of this laptop is so out of favor, but still, I am liking it for its processor. :) 

I guess using a different laptops really did give me a wide range of variety of laptops to be used in the future. 

I've used TOSHIBA, ASUS, ACER, COMPACT, DELL. Even though they're not all mine but I did use them. Now, it's LENOVO.

Well, TOSHIBA and ASUS did belong to me. But I encountered problems with them after such a long time so I decided to just buy a new one rather than having the sickness of repairing it. 

My mom's laptop now is COMPACT. And I must say I was attached to that laptop for its speed. 4G of RAM. FYI, I totally hate slow things, that's right biyotch, including snails!

Whereas ACER, that's belong to my brother. I used it sometimes, only when he allowed me to. That laptop was not bad. It just I dislike the way my fingers touch or press the keyboard. T_T Maybe the other version is better. 

My dad's given laptop was DELL. Yeah, was. Now he's not using it anymore.

DELL was pretty impressive and quite expensive too. Had nothing to say about that laptop because during that moment I was a noob in knowing things about computer.

Now I am using LENOVO brand which is supported by my BFF Tikah cause she said that her entire family uses LENOVO laptops. 

Actually, I don't really mind about the brands because I also think that even if it is the BEST brand ever, if one could not take a really good care of the laptop, then what's the point of having the BEST laptop ever? It's gonna be broken anyway and of course if we use the laptop for long enough, it might not be compatible for the latest trend or software anyway.. You know how the technology evolves right?

And that's it for my Friday schedule. After I got back I was really tired and sleepy, so I kinda slept early that night.

The next day, which was yesterday, Saturday, I had a date with one of my housemate. 

She wanted to buy two pairs of new shoes so she asked me out and we did have a good time together. 

It was very exhausting because we walked non-stop. From stores to stores. 

Even though I did not planned to buy anything but I accidentally bought something. A cute mouse-pad, a new tinted lip balm, a mask which I already used yesterday, and frozen chicken.. :) 

At night, she still went out to watch football match but I was not interested in football so why bother to watch? 

Plus, I was pretty lazy to go up and get dressed or even go out that night because my day had been really exhausting.

And today, I am going to go out again. I need to meet the ex-owner of Savvy that my father bought and I had to return his belongings and I wanted to get from him the car keys and whatever thing my father requested from him. 

After that I am going to check on my school for my practicum and after that I am going to watch Despicable Me 2 in 3D. I've been wanting to watch that for such a long time! Now, it's the time and while I have the money, it's better if I quickly grab the chance! 

So, I am going to bathe now because I need to doll myself up or in other words, I need to make myself pretty and clean for the date! 

And yeah, I am going with my boyfriend. Because he now can drive and I can relax while him driving, or play games, LIKE A BOSS~~~~

Bye peeps.

XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(