The Auction

And so, I did went to the car auction.. There weren't a lot of people but still good enough to fill a crowd. 

This is all a new experience to me. I didn't know that to participate in the auction, you have to pay deposit of rm1500 per car! 

If a business man would want to bid two cars, then he would have to pay RM3000. CASH! Ka-ching! 

People who came here are no ordinary people. Their wallet.. Walaweh... So thick! I was amazed. 

Below are some pictures of me camwhoring because I didn't have nothing better to do plus, I hadn't do that for a while, so kinda missing it. 






I am loving my maxfactor liptint.. :) 










The mascara did not look balance because I put it on while my father was driving... 




Meet the auction taukey aka boss~~~ 




There was even BMW. HA! You probably bought your BMW from this auction~~ 


Believe me, I was bored before the auction begins.

Simple auction but involves a huge amount of money


Here's a funny thing happened at the auction. 

There was an announcer. His job is announcing which car to be auctioned. Please remember that in this kind of auction, they use English. 

And, as soon as the announcer started to speak, I listened to him for a while, then I burst out laughing. Not that hard to get attention lah. I was giggling like mad every time he announced the car. 

Why did I laugh so hard? 

Because of his pronunciation and intonation. It was so damn funny. Plus weird. Of course I laughed. 

At that time I was thinking, Hey, can I replace that man? I think I'd do a better job. 

Not to be arrogant or something but somehow wrong pronunciation made by certain people annoyed me to death~ 

I'm not saying I speak perfect English but at least I think I make myself clear. 

Speaking of pronunciation, there was one time, I asked a person who works at a bookstore, about a book I was looking for. 

I told them, the title of the book is "The Success Principles", Believe it or not, they didn't understand me. Until of other workers kept looking at me trying to tell this girl "The Success Principles". Did I sound too native or did I sound just like the announcer I was telling you about? 

I believe I have my own way of pronunciation with a classy style. LOL. Who am I kidding? 

Let's drop the subject.. 

Will write to you, later. I am so happy today because at the auction, my father did bought a car.. Not for me, but at least, I can drive it. It cost him RM6500. So cheap right?? I am not sure whether he has to pay it cash or not. But even if he had to, I don't think there would be any problem. :) 

P/S: the tow truck I mentioned you about in the previous post, it is not like any other tow truck, it is a car carrier which means the truck, carries car~ 

Bye

XOXO

Comments

  1. wow. what car did pakcik ahmad bought? curious though :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. not bad huh? so who's the new owner. family car or...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. mesti la family car. why would my dad want to buy a car for me? takmau2.. i am just borrowing his car anyway. :)

      Delete
  3. guess my instinct is rite. the savvy is all urs :P
    weeehuuuuu~~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(