It's a Good morning...

Good morning! 

It's a very good morning indeed. My lecturer used to ask, what is so good about morning? when we greeted him like that. So different answers came out all at once, good weather etc... 

And so, moving on, as queer as it is, my father was the one who woke me up this morning. Usually it's mom's job right? 

My dad is just as awesome as my mom. That's why he woke me up. 

Well, that's because he asked me to accompany him to go to the auction today. 

Yes. 

I know. 

Boring.

Auction. What the heck am I supposed to do there? It's not like they are selling pearls or diamonds or anything. They are selling cars.

And so, that's my activity this morning. Actually, I agreed to tag along is mainly because I wanted to change the tinted thing on car's window, because I am driving back to Ipoh this upcoming Saturday, and my dad will start working tomorrow, and today, is my last chance cause tomorrow I bet he's going to be busy. 

Ha. One more thing. My activity for today is so boring and I am feeling jealous of my boyfriend right now because he is having fun with his family at Cameron. Come on, Cameron je kot. No big deal! Can go anytime.. BUT, it's him having fun there while me, well, stuck in this auction thing this morning. 

Never mind, maybe my father wants to buy me a new car though not so new. 

Don't judge me or my family because we didn't buy new car. It's just that we know how to wreck a car and how to put it back together, plus, we know how to deal with its price. So, it's okay for us to buy and use such kinds of car.

That's why, I never worry if my car broke down somewhere. Because, I know, my dad has a towing truck and he can pick me up at anytime.. And that is going to cost me, NOTHING. Hah!

Try to tow your car from Ipoh to Penang, guess how much you have to pay? It's rm300 at least~~~~~

From KL to Penang, prepare yourself one thousand ringgit.  

Bla bla bla... 

So, lucky me I guess, and also I don't have to worry much about getting my car stuck in a workshop because I don't have money to pay and the shop overpriced the cost. One is because my dad can fix the car, second is because my uncle owns a workshop. Again, the luck is on me. 

As you can see, I am very depending on my father. Very much. 

So I really hope that my future husband will take care of me just like my father. The love of course lah not the same. Haiya.. In terms of care and treatment I receive from my father, I think I deserve it from my husband too. Hik!

Why did I brag about all those things anyway?? 

Never mind.. Put that to rest, that's just how my life works. 

Enjoy your morning, I'll try my best to ask my dad to take me to a bookstore so that I can make up the happy moment of my holidays.. Hehe... 

Later girls, or guys... 

XOXO

Comments

  1. such a wonderful life u got there :)
    and u hav a great father. really.
    i respect him very much. kem salam kat pakcik ahmad :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(