Time Table

Look at my time table for the next semester.. 





I know. 

Sucks right?

Having class at 5 pm till 7 pm.. 

But I am glad that we're not really having class in the morning.

Not that I am lazy to wake up early morning but because I feel it is really nice to hang around for a while before going to class rather than rushing here and there and plus, the traffic and to actually grab a parking spot. That's a war men! 


The reason why does my time table is arranged like this is because of the lack of room or class in the institute so we have to share class. 

I don't know how can the upper people can freely send the new intakes to this institute. Don't you know??? It's full !!!

Actually I am not sure about other IPGs.. But still, then don't take too many intakes lah.. Don't know what you people are thinking. 

Some more make us compete against other students to be qualified as teacher. Nonsense. 

You already gave us RM38 500 per person for an entire education to be a teacher, now you want to hire others. Haha. Guess who's loss is that? Like I said, its per person. Try, 1000 people per IPG.

How many have you wasted?? Seriously don't know lah what's wrong with you people. Never mind. Just leave it at that. 

And so back to my rant about my class. Actually not really a rant because I am actually surprisingly quite happy with it because yey. We only have 20 credit hours per week. Compared to last time. 

And we are going to sit for an exam for three papers only. How cool is that. I honestly think 4 is too much. Though there is only 1 paper difference but still, one paper counts!

So, I actually don't want to go back and continue my semester. How I wish I can take a semester break for 6 months.. Woah.. That would totally make me happy. Heee

GTG

XOXO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(