Wedding

Wedding. It's the topic I talked the most with my friends who are getting married but the topic I hated the most to discuss with my future partner. Yes. I hated to discuss it with all my heart. 

Not that I don't want to marry him, I do. I really do. 

But, it just hurts so much to even think about how, and when, and why.. 

To answer all that, it just freaking hurt for me. So, I refused to discuss about that topic with him.

I will just go with the flow. When it comes, I'll deal with it. For this time around, I am just going to focus on my studies. Yes. Sounds nerdy but that's the truth. 

And yes. I am not going to get engaged for upcoming, two or three years. So, I'll just stick with boyfriend and girlfriend thing. (As to answer some people's question)

I told myself, that I am going to be married in 5 years time. And I'll have my wedding in a luxurious grand hotel. Yes! 

If it's going to be in 5 years time, I'll work my ass off till I get all the money to pay for all the luxurious thing ones can have in her wedding. That's my promise to myself. As it killing me to answer people's question. 

Ha! 

And I'll tell you how am I going to have my luxurious grand wedding, later... 

By the time, let's just enjoy delicious food from various weddings I have to attend. Hehe.. 

Will write to you pretty soon. 

XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(