Earphones and Me

Assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all. 

I love music. Loud. But on certain occasions, I love to hear the music all by myself and also in a quiet environment. And that's the function of the earphones. 

 You see, since I am a person who always forgetting simple things such as putting my earphones inside my bag. That one day I had to enter the library and I found myself sitting without listening to music and staring at a friend sitting in front of me. Then the day had become more boring and that's when I would look around looking at people inside the library. - This thing happened because I was not in the mood to read books. Any book. 

Then, I would start to look for my friend's earphones who were not using it so that I could borrow. 


You know, there are two types of earphones. Let me show you the pictures.

Earphones 1
As you can see, earphones number 1 is probably what people use nowadays. But here's the thing. I just think that is just very disgusting to borrow people's earphones with this type

I know what you thinking. You are even more gross to even borrow people's earphones! Duh. I forgot to bring mine. You think I purposely do that?

So here goes, whenever I have to borrow this kind of earphones, please remember this is my LAST option, I will look inside the earphones to see if there are yellow things inside. That would be just so ge-ross (please read gross)! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... 

I even feel like washing it. But, like I said, this is my last option. Sometimes I don't borrow it pun. Just telling you why I feel this thing is disgusting. 

So that leaves me with another option. Earphones number 2. Tadaaaa... I just love this earphones. But I definitely cannot use it when I am sleeping. It's kinda hurt. But, I am definitely fine with that as long as there are no yellow-thingy things inside the earphones. 


Earphones 2

So, thanks again for stopping by and read this. It means a lot to me. Till next time. Bye :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(