i love you, and i am sooo sorry

this is dedicated to AKAK ZURA
first of all,
"HEPI BUFDAY"
secondly,
"I LOVE YOU"
third,
"I AM SORRY AND I'M ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS"
i know i'm at fault
i shouldnt celebrate ur bufday this way
u may think that this is just too much
but i'm just following the plan
i'm not saying that i am not at fault at all
i know, i'm the one who plays the role
but
do you know how hard it was?
how hard it was, seeing you cried like that?
i couldnt bear the truth that i lied to you
i dont want to do so
but i'm doing this for you
i hope you can keep this in ur memory forever
i didn't want to hurt you
but, it just happened
and once again, i apologize
my friends know how hard, how guilty i am to you
at that moment,
the moment you cried,
i only hoped that u'll forgive me that night, i mean tonight..
i feel so terrible
i hope you can still believe me
and believe our friendship
and honestly, i'm writing this post in tears
because i feel so bad towards you
i know that this will affect your studies
we still have learning support class and social studies
but
i just want you to know
i dont want to see you cry
PLEASE BE HAPPY
n
FORGIVE ME
I HOPE OUR FRIENDSHIP WILL LASTS FOREVER
a little faith brighten the rainy day
life is difficult u cant go away
dont hide urself in the corner
u hve my place to stay
sorrow is gonna say goodbye
opens up, we'll see the happy sunshine
keep going on with ur dreams
chasing tomorrow sunrise
the spirit can never die
sun will shine my friend
wont let u cry my dear
seeing u shed a tear, makes my world disappear
u'll never be alone, in darkness
see my smile, my friend!
we r with u, holding hands
u hve got to believe
u r my destiny
we're meant to be a friend
that's what a friend should be..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(