b.e.tt.e.r.!


assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all.


hey guys,

I have been asked by my lecturer about this one question.

If you were given a chance to have Albert Einstein’s brain, Bill Gates’ or any famous intelligent people in the world, u just named it, who would you, rather have?

I’ve been thinking about this a lot. Have u ever questioned urself about how u live ur life?

I did. A lot. Not that I don’t like the way my life is right now but somehow, I need to change. I need to improve myself. Isn’t that right? I don’t want to be a girl who is always has flunked results on the exam. I want to do my best in every aspects of my life. Of course, nobody’s perfect. I admit it. But it just that I want to be better. I want to do better. I want to perform better. The first step that I need to take or maybe you need to take is to know myself or yourself. Yes! I need to know myself first.

Back to the question I have asked just now. So what’s ur answer? Mine is, why would I want to have others when I already got mine? Isn’t that right? Everyone is given just the same brain ever since they were borne. The way we shaped our brains will make us into intelligent person, or a dum* person. U choose which person u wanted to be.

I always knew I  haven’t given my best in doing my assignments and all that. I really wished I could turn back time which is impossible coz there’s no way I have the power to turn back time. I only have the power to turn back the clock hanging on my house’s wall. But that wont change a thing. Anyway, I wanted to do my best in my coming exam. But of course, there are so many obstacles that I needed to face. U name it. Facebook, games, GLEE.

Yeah, I’m  a loser at resisting whatever temptations that may come to me. whatever. So, the thing is, I want to improve myself n I want to do my best. So, I hope u guys would like to be with me. to change our life. To change the way we are from negative to positive. Well everyone, let’s work things out!

Aja2 fighting! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(