r u down?

assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all..

i'm back again. though i haven't write anything for ages! seeing rushy, a friend of mine who is also my house mate writing about how she wasted her evening by reading a novel and sleeping. thinking about it, i have also wasted my evening today. i didn't know why but i felt so tired after i got back home. after performing my prayer, i was sitting in front of my laptop surfing the internet which brought me to wasting my time for about half an hour then i felt sleepy. at first i slept on the floor which was so cold then i looked up for my bed. voila ! there u go. sleeping for almost 3 hours. woke up feeling so hungry, i performed my prayer then i ate while watching RED. great time wasn't it. >.<" *sigh... that's how my time wasted for this evening. 

i was supposed to complete my SBE file thing. been caught up with this thing ever since last week. which i haven't finished it yett.. so, tonight, i am gonna do that file thing. it's a must.

**********

here's another story i wanted to tell. a friend of mine was seeking my advice yesterday. she asked me what to do when she's been discouraged by the people around her. what would u do? i answered her question by asking her to do something to motivate herself again. for me, to motivate myself again, i needed songs. many songs that i found very encouraging. perhaps she just needed some space and a positive energy to start her day with. to do that, i think, first of all u must know what u want to accomplish in ur life. by then, u will be determined to do things so that u can grant ur wish. this is only my opinion. i don't about u n how u solve this kind of problem. 

i even felt very disappointed with myself for the past few days. why? because the lecturer kept telling us that our assignments do not give satisfaction to them. i was so disappointed with myself that it encourages me to do well in my exam. i have to accomplish my mission. my dream. my dad's dream. and most importantly, the society's hope. i have to work real hard to accomplish this. which sometimes i was in a moment where i forgot all of these. i wasted my time just like i did this evening and the day before. 

oh, promise urself to never let people down. WORK HARD to achieve something. that will give u the GREATEST value. isn't it? well, see ya. i have to do my work now. :) wish me luck ya. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(