muet

assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all..

i know, this is the second entry for today...

right now, i'm listening to satu malaysia song. hehe. my roommate must be throwing up right now. i kept listening to the same song every time. teehee..

whatever, ok. right now i want to talk about muet exam. do u know what muet is ? muet is an acronym which stands for malaysian university english test. that's the thing. it is divided into four sections if i'm not mistaken, speaking, reading, listening and writing.

the thing is, i'll be taking speaking test next Tuesday. n i am so nervous. why ? because for teslian, we have to get at least, band 4.. >.<"

that one is not easy okay~ for me. i don't know bout the others. but for me, it's a burden. honestly, i am not so good in English. i am not an excellent student, i am not an excellent speaker or whatever. but at least, i know i want to do my best in the exam. so help me out !

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

a secret i want to spill here is, i was selected to be the representative for J unit and also to be the representative for mktb ipoh together with eugene in public speaking competition. i really wanted to go, but i guess, it's not my time yet~ because i had to go for BIG. i cried so much when i had to let go the competition. T.T

can u see my burden over here??? if i don't do well in the exam, i'll be so damned! huhu...

and right now, i'm freaking out~~ well, instead of listening to my one malaysia song, i guess i have to listen to english's songs more right? well, let's change the track! :)

bye everyone, i think dat's all for my entry today. i want to finish my assignment and do well in my exam! i have promised myself to score in this coming exam. wish me luck.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(