messy

   the condition right now is so messy. not that i didn't take my bath or did i spill chocolate drink over my body or did i smell so 'nice' till people sit 5meters away from me. nothing like these descriptions seem to be happening to me. instead, i smell very nice with my johnson baby almond oil body wash n also, my all time favourite shampoo, herbal essence. n the real thing that seems to be very messy is actually, MY ROOM. yes, my room. 

y? am i that lazy to clean up all the mess? what mess were u thinking huh? 

   let me tell u explicitly that my room is actually very messy due to the books on the floor ! yeah, u can say i've been studying quite a while. i mean, of course, more than an hour. n it's a very tiresome job to do. i don't know how those people in Harvard, Yale, or Oxford, or Warwick, can do this. don't have to mention it far to the Europe, i'll just go to the people over here, like my friends, in UIA, or UKM, or, UDM, or UM. or wherever whenever~ 

though i love to read but let me tell u, i'm actually reading history which will give a very big impact on my eyes because every time i open up my history book, my eyes will be shut within 5 minutes of reading. darn~~ 

   oh, what am i supposed to do, my friend rushy even posted for 3 entries due to her absolute no reading without table. even the most hardworking person in this house seems to be giving up upon reading for tomorrow's test. heh, who am i to compete against this person? weeeeeeeeeee :D

ok, i know, i'm just giving some reasons for my laziness which can be cured if only i got exam for the next day. teehee.. 

i thought i wanted to change.. yeah, i wanted to. so let's hit the book! Erkkk? LOL

see ya next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(