Wishing a Wonderful Morning to Everyone.


Assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all..

Good morning everyone. how are u guys doing? well, i hope today is going to be a pretty gorgeous day. yesterday i just sat at home doing nothing. i mean, i did something like surfed the internet, watched movies, ate, n of course, i took bath! teehee. at night, i went out to Dataran. i just felt like i want to go there. i've never been there before, and from my judgement last night, it was quite a boring place. those who had been there don't have to be agree with me. i'm just saying this from my point of view. :)

last night i couldn't sleep much. all because of i already slept a lot during the day. so at night i was unable to sleep. *sigh*

luckily there was someone to accompany me. the night i'd been through was not so boring. thanks to that person! my roommate was also unable to sleep. at first, i thought she was sleeping with her lappy (laptop) turned on. suddenly, after i went out to go to the toilet, she woke up asking me, did i switch off the router? i said no. after a while, she came to me and sat next to me saying she couldn't sleep. LOL. i was unable to sleep either after i woke up. i should've done qiamullail last night. hehee

whatever. so i just lying on my bed and she sat next to me. we had a talk~~ she told me a lot of stories about people around her, like PAk Cik. after a while, she went out to seek her lappy.

by the way, i wanted to change my facebook profile picture but that person didn't allow me. grrr... though i also like that picture. teehee *weirdo, admiring own self picture!*

whatever it is, i hope u guys have a really fun day today because i want to make sure that my day today is going to be great n awesome n fantastic n beautiful n most importantly i get to be with the people i love, my housemates. girls, i love yall!! mwahxx..! bye everyone~ i'll post some more. teeheee

p/s: listen to demi's song, appreciate. awesome lyric! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(