It's Over

assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all..

well, ya know, i had my muet speaking test this morning. n i had to wait for my turn for 2hours n a half in the quarantine room! the first group was so lucky! darn, i was jealous. because i had to sit in the quarantine room and faced my trembling heart. luckily, my beloved seniors were there. so i sat with them, 'studying'. LOL. ok, i lied, i was not studying, me and k.sue were gossiping. from the conversation we had i knew a little bit news bout my ex and his girlfriend. i am glad that they are together until now. well, keep it up guys! it's a good thing. :)

the boring part about being in the quarantine room was ur phone was taken away. urghh, i was dying to contact that person but i couldn't. such a shame~~~ and the GREATEST thing was, i was in the LAST GROUP! congratulations! :(

whatever, my test was now over, n my upcoming tests are more important. i believe i had done quite well in the speaking test. well done amalina. teehee.. so now, i have to focus on my assignments n do well in the exams. aja aja fighting! yey.. good luck everyone. have a nice day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(