not well

assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all..

hi everyone. hope u guys are in a very good health. well as u can see from the title, it's me who's not being so well. i caught flu ! from my house mate. n right now, i have a very bad headache ! i just woke up because at first i thought after i sleep for a while, the pain will be gone. but guess i was wrong, i still having the pain in my head, n right now, my stomach is having a really great heavy metal concert. urgh, i am so hungry. i really wish i could sleep some more but this bug was bugging me and woke me up all of sudden. *i hate bugs so much*

and here i am sitting in front of my lappy and writing new post for u. though it does not mean anything but i wish u are healthy. i have to do a lot of works which will add more pain to my head! isn't that great? =.=''

bye everyone. hope u made a wonderful day today. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(