b.e.g.

hey there..

i am confused and pretty sad though.

y?

i have this phobia, ever since i entered my college. i am afraid of riding an express bus ALONE!

this is all because of the news. and that's the reason why i hate to read newspapers. there are too many tragic news. n while i stayed at the college and home, i heard a lot of news related to bus accident Ipoh-Penang. n ever since, i am so scared to ride the bus. it's true!! n my dad even fetch me from penang to pick me up here, Ipoh. so mengada right? whatever.. say whatever u want to say. i'll be in this comfort and not even a single word from ur mouth would make me stop this. teehee

oke, that's not my real problem. my real problem is, i have nobody to accompany me to go back all the way to Penang riding bus. my best riding bus pal ever is Che Ti which she wants to go back earlier, meaning, she wants to go back on the Thursday evening. huhu. i can't beg her to stay and wait for me can I? 

so what choice do i have? huhu.. asking Shafiq to stay and wait for me too? well, i still haven't ask him. he might be my pal for riding bus, hmm.. but i will ask him if he wants to stay n wait for me a little wait.

anyway, i bet my mother won't let me go back on my own. this is only my own thought. hurmmm.... i guess i really have to use the quote "you have nothing to FEAR but the FEAR itself." 

the quote has a very deep meaning, hope u guys can understand it ! 

oh yeah, here's another one, i just suddenly remember,

"you don't wait for the courage to come to you, but you built the courage." this is so true! >.<"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(