Boring Entry



Hey there. It's noon now. I wonder what I am supposed to do since I have nothing better to do than sit around lazily and watch endless movies in my disk. 

I want to go out for shopping but duh, I don't have money and still waiting for my allowances while others are sitting in an expensive restaurant and enjoying luxurious food. Eh, I also eat luxurious food and it might not be in a small amount and on expensive plates of yours but I have plenty of them for FREE. That's what we call home's pleasure darling.. 

My mom cooked what I have always wanted for the past few weeks that is siakap fish. Seriously don't know what is siakap fish in English. I refuse to Google Translate it because the last time I did that, it translated the word I want into a hilarious and ridiculous name. So, No. 

My mom cooked a very delicious food and I am enjoying myself at home even though I don't have Astro and only have tv3, I don't mind because I have loads of Korean dramas to watch. Kekekeke.. Plus, today is Saturday so TV3 has Bollywood movie at 2. I'd be enjoying myself with Shah Rukh Khan.. :) So, bye! Till next time. Adios amigos! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(