Don't Give Me that Crap

I don't believe in any girl that says, "I'm fine with my ugliness on my face." Don't give me that crap in front of me. Coz I don't believe you. 

Even if that person is wearing full covered hijab, she still wants to look beautiful and she wants to have a radiant skin and of course, if such thing happens, people will look at them twice. People will adore them. 

Being a woman, or girl, you can't really avoid things like, beautifying yourself. Don't ever give me a crap that I should not use make up to beautify my face. It's just the same concept of you wearing products that give you radiant and makes you beautiful and make up product. 

You ain't stopping me from using my makeup product, the same as I won't stop you using your beauty product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(