Life Sucks!



Ok. I'm in Cyber cafe now which I don't really feel comfortable sitting around here cause there tons of guys here and I am pretty sure I am the only girl here. A bunch of kids just fooling around and waste their money on playing games online. Well, that's what cyber cafes are for right? 

I cannot upload my photos and I wish I could. There has been some problems with the internet connection in my rent house and it sucks! Pretty mad right now. 

So, no updates. Till next time all my dearest readers. Will be back once the internet connection has finally settled down and not making so much fuss anymore. Bye.

p/s: I really really really really would like to type and brag and nag here, but that's the problem. I can't. It has been loaded up in my entire mind.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(