Breakfast Episode | Jambu Air with Kicap



Good morning beautiful~ :) 

Today, I wake up early as usual. After taking my bath, slowly I sit on the chair and surf the internet. Current interest is in safiyah el houdaigui. If you don't know who the heck I am talking about, you should google it. She's a beautiful muslim girl but ..... No further comment. I like to see her pictures. 

So here goes another entry for breakfast episode. Last night, I didn't get to eat anything. -.-' I slept early in tears making my eyes look very puffy now. Anyway, to cut short, when I wake up, my stomach is crazily growling. I am so hungry. I feel like I want to have heavy breakfast. I bought 'lauk' yesterday, but it is going to be very hot and spicy and I really do not wish to disturb an empty stomach with burning sensation. Serious. And so I come up with this. Simple, yet, tasty. I do not know how my stomach is going to react to this food. 

Let's take a look at the picture shall we? 


It's fruit baby. I don't know what 'jambu air' is in English. Oh wait, let me Google Translate it. Everything is so easy nowadays. Guess what, google translates jambu air as pink water. Bhahahahahahahahahaha.. Useless Google Translate! But it does help me, some other times. 

That's all for today. Get your ass up and eat your breakfast today. Weehoo.. :) Have a nice day. 

p/s: I took the picture by using my digital camera. I didn't know I can adjust the ISO thing with it. So happy now with the new discovery. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(