Things that Happened Before and During Class


Yesterday, we had presentation for our coursework. I wanted to post the entry yesterday but the internet connection was bloody slow so I had to forget about writing a post and went to sleep instead. :)

Being me, I hate to talk in front of others formally. I hate to see people are looking at me and that makes me nervous. I still haven't figure out how to endure that.

Never mind that. Let all the pictures describe what happen in my class Okay?




Uneven skin tone, puffy eyes due to crying for hours, and uneven eyebrows. No makeup. Just baby powder on my face. 

Flat shoes from Vincci 

This is my ride. :) 

Waiting for K.nurul. 

Our Flats! :) 

That's mira and k.nurul. 

Shidah's shining purse. 

Shiron's new hijab. 

That's ma friends! 

At the back of the class. 

*Busy Busy* 

Ugly handwriting. 

This is Art Lesson! Bhahahaha 

That's my water container! :) 
There's not much happening. Yesterday was so boring. I didn't feel that good yesterday. But today, when I looked at the schedule posted, I was about to faint! WHY???

I think I will be at our college for 12 hours today!!! Bloody hell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(