Something I need to Share

Hey Guys. Girls too. I saw this on Facebook. And I think I want to share it with you. 

Well, who doesn't know this famous ustaz right? He is funny and talented. 

What he said below are just so true! Please don't tell me I am stereotyping here but this is what I have always wanted to do. Haha. 

In fact, I have been practicing it for a few weeks already. I really hope this good habit will become a routine to me one day. You should try it too. It's very healthy. 

This one has nothing to do with religion at all. Please. I don't want to give advises about Islam cause someone had told me in public with a loud voice, that I shouldn't advice that person about Islam since I didn't follow that person's advise at the first place. Trust me. I will never forget this. Forever. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(