Hectic Exercises

Hi everyone. It's been ages.


This week had been a total chaos. I had been so busy. Classes ended late in the evening leaving me no time and energy to jog. It's true. Every time the class ended, my real best friend at the moment was my bed. The only company ever!

As I told you, I am taking Olahraga class this semester and last few days, we learned about how to warm up. All the while I had been thinking what I did was right, but I was wrong. What I had been doing was not a warm-up at all. It was all stretching. Feeling so lame and dumb a bit here.

Anyway, since our minor is NOT sport, or pendidikan jasmani, we are always the happy person because we don't have to suffer to run around the field. But, I guess, this semester we aren't that lucky at all.

The class I told you about, we did warming up for one freaking hour! Leaving me with painful muscles everywhere.

We thought, that's the end of our sufferings. Little did we know that on Saturday, we were asked to do the exact same thing. Now, I feel like I can't even lift my arms and legs. But, of course, I had to. 

Ok. No more talk. Let's talk a look at the pictures shall we? :) 

The breakfast for that day. 

Looks delish! 


*Focus*

Expensive shoes! Not mine. Nike! Belongs to Leen. 

Me. #Bored

Happy faces? 

Funny. Hehe. Sori aten. 

That's all for today's entry. I have work loads to do. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(