Clumsy me Part 1



Here is the entry where it tells how I was clumsy at certain point in my life. 

Me, wanting to call my boyfie... Since it's a touch screen phone and I seriously thought his number was on the top list of my dialed contact so without looking properly I just clicked on call. 

tuutt tuutt.. Click. Somebody picked up. BUT, I heard a girl's voice. I looked at the screenn and.. it was my housemate I was calling.. 

Being dumb and laughing out really loud, I explained to her that I meant to call AA. 

Oh my, what a clumsy person I am. This is not the first time I am being clumsy. I always am. My boyfie knows that very well. :) 

Does this happen to you as well? Please do let me know. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(