hellish day for me

assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all. 

good morning everyone. i hope today is not going to be another hurtful day for me. why? 

yesterday was like a torture to me. my class finished in the evening and until i finished class, i didn't eat anything at all. i just drank water. then suddenly during my last class which was in the evening, i felt sick. really sick. at first i just felt like i was going to get a fever because my body was quite hot that time. then my head started to ache so much and i also felt like i was going to throw up. 

pretending like everything's gonna be alright was just not right for me. i felt like i wanted to go out of the class and breathe some air so that i would not feel sick. but i couldn't just left the class. snap. just like that. no way. so i just sat there in the class, listening to the lecture. it was a funny one though. luckily. 

somehow i managed to resist the sickness of me and went home. along the way, when we were on our way to nazirah's house, because she said she wanted to give me some cake, i really really really desperately wanted to throw up. shiron stopped the car right away and i went out of the car and started to feel very sick. so i said, let's just go home please.

so we went straight home. but shiron and mira and hanim went out to giant actually. so i went back home and trying to get some sleep. and guess what? i could barely sleep because my head ached so much. couldn't stand the pain, i cried. wishing and praying and berzikir so that my pain would go away. and it didn't. 

so i asked kak nurul to send me to the clinic. by her motorcycle. it was the only way to get to the clinic anyway. i didn't really care. what mattered to me that time was seeing a doctor! gosh~ 

then we went to see the doctor. it was a funny moment because i was crying and when the doctor asked something to me i was just mumbling to him and he was like, "what did you say?". he checked my blood pressure and it's normal. luckily. the he requested to see my tummy. i would say, it was embarrassing! very very very much. but doctor Adrian was so sweet to me that time, i think to every patient he's treating. *must all doctor act that way or they were borne with that charm? haha

paid for my medicine and went straight home. couldn't eat the medicine because i didn't eat anything. so i went back straight to my bed and went to sleep. only awake when shiron's praying. then i performed my prayer with the my brain felt like squeezing itself into a piece of something i couldn't describe, gosh, it was painful you know. after that i tried to eat but could barely feed anything into my stomach. then i ate the medicine and went back to sleep. oh yeah, forgot to tell yall. shiron massaged my head and also my body. best giler!!.. then i went back to sleep. didn't do anything at all after the class. what a waste of time~ 

i felt so lucky to have such a caring and loving housemates. thank you guys. i love you guys the most.

Comments

  1. smoga dikurniakan nikmat ksihatan yg baik..ingatlah, kesakitan itu mrupakan pnghapus dosa2 kecil..

    ReplyDelete
  2. insyaAllah. amiin. terima kasih. :')

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(