I name it "The Dull Monday!"

assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all..

Today's schedule is kind of a bit hectic and chaotic. Early morning though not so early, I woke up later than usual which was not so cool. Not to mention about the nightmare I had. *sampai rasa nak mandi pun nak suruh Shiron temankan* +_+'' 

Anyway the point is I just want to tell yall how tired I am plus the late lunch I had *5.45pm !* make me feel sick so much. But, I promised my roommate to go to the nomination session at 8.00pm. And I still am wondering what to wear since the rules mentioned was pakaian sopan. And I was like, "pakaian tak sopan tu macam mana?"

Next time around, please make sure the rules are clear cut. For clever people, it might be okay. For a dumb like me, well dude, it's a BIG problem. -_-

Basically that's how my day goes. So boring ! Except for the last period, the lecturer that we had was a fun person. Couldn't stop laughing till the end of his class. 

How are your days going? I hope nobody got punished by the teacher or having a bad day as I was just now. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(