tuesday evening

assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all.

i don't know what the heck my problem is for writing so much entries today. does that even considered as a problem? whatever. back to business everyone. i've got something to tell ya~

supposedly, i should go to k.zue's house to prepare for our presentation. but, of course, through my phone i contacted mr. fred to know the exact date to present the work given to us. LUCKILY, i mean, really luckily, he said next week. next thing i know, me and my girls are happy even until now..

right now i really am feel very very sleepy because i am so tired. and i have no intention to actually go to sleep except watching shiron's sleeping make my sleeping desire on fire! gosh...

before i actually sleep and wake up before Asar, i should eat my medicine by now.. bye everyone.

thank you for reading this nonsense entry by me.

love,
AA

Comments

  1. hey..take care of urself okay... dont stress too much. smile =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(