late night entry | can't think straight

assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all.

hi everyone. it's actually very very late at night right now. but i am not yet sleeping. my dad promised to fetch me at midnight. i am afraid if i fall asleep, then i won't hear when he calls me. but i am definitely sleepy right now. plus, i am a person who cannot stand to see anyone's sleeping, i am surely wanting to sleep too. gosh..

and right now, i'm watching One Piece, the anime taken from a friend. my siblings were laughing so hard when they watched this anime and i was wondering, what was so funny? after watching it, then i know. the main characters have a very unique characteristics and each one of them is different. 

seriously, i am falling asleep. i want to go to my bed and rolling myself left and right. what can i do? i have to wait for my dad. he should've called me now. grrr... 

just a late mumbling entry. thank you for reading this. ='>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(