the negative thougts that have been sickening me to death!

assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all. 

Hey guys. I know I have not been updating the entries in English. Forgive me.. How are you guys? Feeling energetic with this new Year? Good for you. Me too. Can't wait to have another excellent semester and feeling all the hard works and rejoice with the end results! :'>

Well, something BIG happened today. It was totally unexpected. I never thought that our relationship would end in this way. And I feel so terrible right now. Is guilty the right word to use in my situation right now? I don't have the slightest idea. 

She meant good in her ways. I appreciate for what she had done for us, I believe she had done a lot. I am truly sorry for all the mistakes I have made.. It's good to know how she feels about us. I believe after this when I see her walking passes me I can smile to her sincerely. She was in hard situation and so did us.

*********************

I live in a world where when I look at my right, I will see the ones who are always following the rules and always be positive about things that happen to them and these people stand so far away from me but I can still see them plus these people have always been receiving good praises from teachers and bad comments that full of jealousy from their friends. When I look at my left, I see the people who always complain and think negatively about things that happened and are happening to them and these people are so near me and sometimes I feel like I am drowned in them. Sink to the bottom of the sea of darkness that full of negative thinking and thoughts. 

What am I supposed to do? I wish somebody can help me but guess what, I can only receive help from myself and God. *The theory I have known for so long, yet never apply it in my entire life! 

When I see people who love to break the rules, I have this kind of thought, "Do they know and understand the word responsible or not?" It's not that I have never made a mistake before, I did, in fact I still do along the way. Guess what, repeating the same mistake is actually STUPID well unless you don't really think that it's your fault or mistake.

Here's another thing 

When you believe in what you are able to do, you can do it. Whenever you think you can't do, you will fail. 

I will take a general example that has been a problem to many students.

Waking up in the morning and go to class. 

I believe many of us have this kind of problem. But look around, when you arrive at the class your friends are already preparing themselves to study and learn. They have been sitting in the class about 5 or 10 minutes before class even started. Just think, if they can do it, why can't you? 

Were you working till late night shift? No, you were on Facebook all night, you were texting with your GF and BF all night, you were gaming. Hello ! When it comes to sleeping time, you don't disturb it. Unless you are a bat or something that stay up at night and sleep at daylight. If you are that kind of species, my suggestion is QUIT studying and become a REAL BAT!

I am not here to lecture anyone about bat or anything. I just want you to make an effort like everyone else did. That's all. 

Do you know what you can do to wake up early? Here's a tip....

I believe most of you who are reading this own at least a cell-phone. Set your alarms at least 5 alarms and make sure you turn off the 'snooze'. If you want to wake up at 6.00 am for example, start your alarm with 5.00 am, then 5.15, then 5.30, then 5.45 and 6.00 am. 

There you go. 

And 

As soon as you open your eyes, pray to God that you are still alive and to Muslim, please recite the morning doa. Then quickly get off from bed. The more you lay down on your bed as soon as you open your eyes, the more you will feel lazy to get off from it.

Good luck people and stop being a lazy-ass! 

Is this you?
Thank you for stopping by and read this. ='>

Comments

  1. feel motivated with ur entry here...
    thanks :')

    p/s: miss u and fika soooooo much. oh i wanna cry.huhu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(