Boring


Hey everyone. It is still very early in the morning, yet I am typing this to you. 

Sorry guys. I don't think I am able to do the breakfast episode today. 

My weekend had gone away..... I didn't manage to do anything fun except for watching all the movies I had downloaded. Life sucks without money. 

My Saturday? Urgh, I had this Kursus Kepegawaian for Olahraga subject. I had to learn about all the sports which I don't like. I hate watching Olympics because I don't know what are the benefits I'd get if I watch it. Now, I have to watch the Olympics games because of the subject. *sigh 

I slept early last night. Around 11pm. Yeah, that's early for me. And my roommate's phone was ringing at 4 a.m. ! Freaking early hence disturbing my sleep. -.-'' 

Got to go guys. Subuh prayer is calling. Till next time. I'll tell you exciting stories. Unlike this boring one. Bye. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(