Today's Diary



Life has not been fun anymore. Every day I wake up, I will rush to prepare myself to go to class. Taking every minute to stroll to class. Then the class will end at nearly 4 p.m. everyday which makes my body screaming with the energy depletion and shouting the danger alarm. No kidding. I always find myself sleeping after prayer and waking up in shocked because I am late for Asar prayer. T_T 

Today, I hold myself strictly. Forbidding my body to rest my head on the comfy and soft pillows while hugging the fluffy bear. I thought I have succeeded in maintaining my eyes from sleeping, but I ended up sleeping for 15 minutes without me realizing it. I let my body to rest for a while. Then I woke up. Quickly. Go to bath. Take a shower. For 5 minutes. Fine. Not even 5 minutes coz the water's cold. Then sitting here, complaining about my day to you and knowing, it's not gonna change anything! 

^_^ 

I'm looking forward for tomorrow's enjoyment. And, please, I don't want to watch horror movies anymore in class. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(