People in My Life

I have lots of friends. At the very least, I consider them as my friend, but I don't know if they are having the same thought or not. There are others who have made my life full of colours. With that, I thank each and every one of them. 

Here are our pictures. Actually, there are still a lot of people I want to put their pictures in, but I just love this picture. This is the time where we hung out at Gunung Lang. It's a wonderful memory. 

They are my friends, even though sometimes I cannot stand them. Haha. And I know the fact that sometimes they cannot stand me too. :P 

These are the people whom I shed my tears, laughter and joy with during my life in college. I will include their pictures later if we manage to get ourselves follow the holiday plan. :) 


p/s: I love you guys, really. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(