Makeup Faces :)



Hey everyone. I am back again. *Because I have nothing better to do*

So the other boring night, I will do things like

  • sleeping
  • bugging housemates 
  • watch movies
  • eating like mad
  • playing with make up
And I just want to post the pictures of me and my friend played make up the other night. Until 1 am. LOL. 

Then we were taking pictures of ourselves like mad. Oh, I said 'like mad' twice already. 

Let's take a look at all the pictures shall we? :D 





There's this thing called mistake on the camera. >.< 




Can see clearly all the makeup stuffs on the bed. Bersepah! Haha

Makeup done by ME. :) 





You see, I like playing with make up. That's why I bought all the stuffs at the first place. I don't wear make up just to see my boyfriend, I wear make up because I like to wear it. Some people put judgement because they know so little about make up. Putting make up on MIGHT harm your face but little did you know that there are also people who have never put any make up on and their skin are not qualified as good at all. Why? Go seek a doctor and ask for explanation yourself. 

Let's say, a teacher should not apply make up to go to school because the students might 'fantasize' about the teacher. This is totally RIDICULOUS ! 

Easy for men to say that because guess what, you sleep early coz you don't think doing all the school work is that much important to you, and when you go to class, you are likely to bring a single book and you talk and talk and talk along the lesson until one day you realize, the students put ear buds just not to hear you talk. And, if a husband and wife are teachers, at what time do the husband wakes up and what time the wife wakes up? The wife has less sleep than the husband. That's why they have all the puffy eyes and eyebags and dark circles around their eyes. Yet, you forbid them to use makeup. 

Are you the type of person who LOVE to see woman with dark circles and much likely look LIKE GHOST??? I refuse to put GHOST picture in my blog because ugly things don't fit in here. And don't tell me you have never once like to see women on television or mags. Hate to say this cause it will ruin all your little fantasies, THEY ALL USE MAKEUP! 

Gosh. I just can't believe what I heard today. 

p/s: I am sure Xiaxue is right. When is the time a woman looks beautiful? On her wedding day. AND guess what? It's the magic thing calls MAKEUP! 

p/p/s: So please stop judging woman who puts makeup on because she wants to look beautiful too. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(