Perutusan from MOE, I was there !



Hey everyone. Last Thursday I went to PICC, Putrajaya. It was an awesome trip. Though there's not much fun in it. For the first time ever, I saw Deputy Prime Minister live. But, it was not as exciting as it sounds. 

When it comes to listening to people's speech, I always get bored and sleepy. Very sleepy in fact. But at least I didn't close my eyes that moment. I was just yawning. But my friend, well, he was there because he didn't want to be in class, so he joined the trip. But inside the hall, he was sleeping. -.-'' 

After all the speeches and the entertainment, there's a reception down the hall. I was amazed by how people were so uncivilized. I just guess those people are educators but of course, I can be wrong. They were surrounding the food like mad. It's like a survival thing there. You guys should see. Geez, I couldn't be bothered to take pictures of them but now I am regretting it. So, I came across a thought, Malaysian loves free food. Well, isn't it true? 

Since it was such a big crowd there, I decided to not eat. Not feeling hungry anymore after looking at others who were even more hungrier than me. Pity. So, we got out of the hall without eating and the others of the trip managed to get themselves food. Well, good for you. 

On the way back, I was so sleepy, so I took a nap. Resting my head on Shiron's shoulder. Then the bus stopped at RNR Tapah. Shiron and me quickly headed to KFC. We didn't eat, remember. 

After hours of journey, we were very tired. Me, I was glad to be able to not enter the class. HiHi. 

Please do enjoy the boring pictures. :) I love to bore you guys with my pictures. 

The Gorgeous Me :) 
Other members

The choir group. 


Unstable emotional state 

See! Others were bored too!

Deputy Prime Minister's speech! Hey, be serious guys! 

Err, this is way too serious man... 
The stage



Playing around. Haha

The view from PICC

Nice, isn't it. Now only I realize how beautiful Malaysia is. Grateful. Visit Malaysia ! :) 

When I got home, I was very tired, so I headed to my bed at around 4 or 5pm and woke up at 8 pm! Hah! Woke up in shock.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(