Good Year



It's a new year, new resolutions. Though the old ones never been successfully achieved. Haip, maybe one or two but not all.. 

It's a new semester, and for me, I will have to strive for my excellence or else who's gonna do it for me? Right? This year, I hope there will be less fights and more towards nurturing our relationships. :) 

For whatever that happened in the past, I have put them in the past. I just looked at it and see how silly things turned out to be. But that's fate. 

Speaking of less fights, I suddenly remember that there's a person saying things I don't like straight to my face. I was hurt. Well, I chose to be. But now, not anymore. The hell with what she's saying. I am so happy now. I choose to be happy now. You should too. 

Anyhow, I will be nagging and lecturing and also bragging a lot in this blog later. But not now. I just need some rest cause I really need it. Goodnight girls and boys out there. Love ya! 













Hope you guys won't be bored looking endless pictures of mine. Haha..




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(