To You



If possible, I want to do good and be good to all people. But here's a thing. I am only a human being. At some point in my life I annoy people, I bore people, or even, I hate people. 

I cannot run away from all these feelings. I wish I could. But that's just an inhuman thing to do.. 

Anyway, sometimes, I never meant to hurt someone else. It's just that they live in my circle of life and they cannot run away from being hurt by my actions. And with that, I am sincerely apologizing to you. I wish I could do the other way round. I wish I could look at you and tell you, Hey, forgive me and can we forget all these? But there are the people whom I had hurt never want to look me into the eyes. And it makes things awkward because I really need to smile to them. 

So to whoever whose hearts I have hurt, I am sitting here, looking up to my screen and forcing my fingers to type on every thought in my mind, I am sorry. And I am looking for the days where we can meet up again like nothing is wrong and have good moments together. :) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(