Just a Thought

Assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all..

As dated today, its 21 December 2012. Some people announced it as the day when the world ends. As a Muslim, I know that day will definitely arrive. I just don't know when. But I truly believe of that day. 

Unlike other people, I am very very scared of THE day. Why? 

Partly because I have dreamed before that THE day happens in front of me, twice. It was a very scary dream. Not like a nightmare. Then I woke up with my heart beating so fast. I was even sweating. 

I just remembered that one dream, when THE day happens, I was at the sea, watching sunset. I know it does not make sense but it's in my dream so be it. Then I started to see houses collapsing, roof flying everywhere, people were very scared, they were running everywhere and the trees are collapsing too. 

It was a very scary dream. 

Since people say 2012 is when the world will end, every night I will sleep in fear. I cannot sleep properly and my eyes are at the window watching what's going to happen even though it is pitch dark out there. Then when I opened my eyes the next day, after prayers, I will look at the window and be thankful for another day that arrived. Just like this morning. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(