Good Luck Future Teachers

Assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all.. 

Who says teaching is easy? Even though I have studied about teaching and soon be practicing it in school, I still think it is not an easy job to do. 

Just think of this, lets say you have a small brother or sister, around 4-5 years old. He or she wants to make a paper plane. So, he or she confronts you and asks you to teach how to make that paper plane. After a few trials, still, a single plane has not been completely made. That's because he or she does not own the same level and as brainy as you are. So you become very impatient and say to your brother or sister, "Here, let me do it for you." 

Simple.Easy.Done. Then you continue doing whatever it is that you are doing. 

You may be very very satisfied with yourself. Ahh.. I have made my little sister or brother happy. Now he can play. 

What you may never know is, your little brother and sister will never learn anything if you do it for them. They maybe can do it later because there is somebody out there to teach them because you don't have the patience in you to make that happen. 

See.. Teaching children takes a lot of patience. It is not an easy task especially for those who are like me. Impatient punya orang. Haha..

But, I have to learn this habit so that I can be a successful teacher so that my students will succeed. :) 

So, next semester, please pray for me as I also pray for myself. Wish me Luck ! 

Good Luck to All Future Teachers. Happy Teaching. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(