Life Lesson FOR ME

Assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all.. 

You know that you can see certain behaviour in people that keeps annoying you to death! It is so sickening. But, the thing is, others can't see! That makes you feel like telling everyone what he/she has done. Then again, what's the point of telling because every one else can't see it and blame you instead.

Since he/she looks very much innocent and kind to everyone, then I just can't go telling everyone what he/she has done. 

Let me tell you something, if it is my fault then I am sorry but if it is your fault, why the heck I need to apologize? He/she never make mistakes in their life, is it? 

 So, this is just another important lesson. I will avoid him/her as much as I can. To talk to him/her if I feel it is important to do so. You stay at your area, and I will do the same. Quit bothering each other k. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(