What's With the Name?

assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all.. 

please be aware that this entry is a luahan perasaan punya style.

what's my name? yes, my nama is Amalina Ahmad.. 

when i was a young girl, long long time ago, i used to think that there is nothing special with my name. so i came up with this fancy style kind of name which if i mention it here you will be laughing out loud because it is totally ridiculous. >.< 

then now, i mean, not exactly like this second, i am thinking, hey, my name has become not special is because of the way i see it. there is no use of putting up and creating fancy kind of name when i myself do not value it. 

when people ask my name, i will think, 'urgh, my name is so ordinary. i do not want people to know my name.' 

yerp, there was i, thinking like that. what the hell right? 

then one day i realized, people won't value my name if i myself do not value it. right? 

so people, it does not really matter what name you are, but what counts is how you perceive your name. :) 

have a blast day everyone.. 

thank you for reading this entry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(