It is MY Preference

Assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all

I was having a conversation with AA and apparently he wanted to lose some weight. 

To me, I am totally fine with him right now. It's just that I don't want him to be so thin that whenever I walk with him I will look like a pumpkin even though I already am. 

No offense to thin guys. I don't hate them at all. My brother is very thin and I am able to live under the same roof just fine. It is just that I don't want MY guy to be so thin. 

It is not a problem at all but this is MY preferences.

Honey, it's fine if you wanna lose some weight, but please don't lose too many weight that you will look so thin as if you are cutting off too much of your food intake, alright. 

I just don't want you to be too thin. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(