Losing It !

And so I am losing my appetite. I have NO IDEA what bothers me. But I just don't feel like eating. 

I used to eat as much as I can especially if my mom cooks sambal sotong. Oh, can't resist them. I can eat like two plates.. Haha! Yerp, that much. Then I will lay down in front of TV with big tummy and ear to ear smile. So heaven! 

Now, my body is refusing to eat. My tummy is all quiet. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my body? 

Go see doctor la! 

Whatever. This losing appetite thing definitely do not bring any good news to my weight. Even though I don't really care much about them. Well, sometimes. 

Oh yeah. I opened up his Facebook. Yes, I have his passwords just to check in and everything and also stalking those beautiful girls whom he added because I am not bothered to have any of them in my Facebook account. 

And, as soon as I entered log-in, Facebook gave him this warning. To stop adding friends. 

Haha. I don't understand why he keeps adding people. I opened his Facebook and this is the second time I saw this warning. 

When I ask him, why do you keep adding people? It's not like you chat and be friend with ALL of them. 

He answered: I just want to compete with my friend, who got friends the most in Facebook. 

-.-' 

*Speechless* 

Talk to you later. Bye-bye Peeps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(