Stupid Deal at The First Place

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace upon all.

Hey everyone. I just read something and it pissed me off quickly. Real quick. 

Previously the government has made a statement that they are giving away rebate rm200 for youth so that these youths can buy 3G smartphone. 

I was so excited when I heard the news. I even checked out mobile phones website in choosing what I would want to buy if I ever got this rebate. 

But, guess what? It is for limited people and for limited phones and limited price and limited phone-store

This is no fun anymore. I mean, what the heck?!! 

So, the decision has been made. I am sure lots of my friends are gonna be very disappointed with this and decided to use the old phone until they can be thrown away to the dustbin. Sure. Why not? Save money what. Why bother with this stupid thing when I can go online whenever I want? There. McD got wifi for free what.. 

Waking up to this morning hearing news like that makes me want to eat more food! 

SO pissed off. 

Write to you later. Bye. Thanks for stopping by and read this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(