Calling You

I kept calling my sister. But she didn't answer me. She got no ear. Haha. Kidding. That's what I would say to her after she came and also after screaming till the neighbour at the end of the village could hear me. Okay. That wasn't true. But the my neighbour of my next house will definitely hear my scream. 


It is very irritating when I call a person and that person do not answer me back then they show up with their poker face in front of me as if asking for a punch from me. Really. I wanna slap the face. 

Actually, the point I am writing here because, I want my future husband to be aware of this sentence because he will hear it a lot when I am scolding our children. 

And of course, I will definitely be scolding our children in my Penang accent. 

After that my children will receive a long lecture from me. 

Nahh, Kidding. I hate to nag. Really? Maybe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(