I'm Gonna Kill You !

Assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all.

You know how little sisters and brothers are meant to annoy you? haha. No lah. Well, sometimes. :P 

Still, here's a story of me and my beloved little sister of Form 2. 

Sleeping habit. I guess everyone has it. If not sleeping habit, perhaps sleeping pattern? Haha. It’s about the same. 

Anyway, here’s a story of my little sister who always make me wake up in the middle of the night, in shock! 

Our beds are the double-Decker bed. And it has the additional bed which can be push to the space under the bed. Well, here’s the picture of our beds. What can I say? I’m suck in using Photoshop.



So, this little sister sleeps quite erm, how do I put it into words, I mean, she’s not exactly sleeping still but she moves around a lot. Not to forget about the sounds she produces like groaning, euughhh, arghhh, and so on.

Yes. Indeed. It is very disturbing. But I can’t help it though.

So in the middle of the night when she is sleeping…..



The pillow hits my body. Falling down from her bed! I wake up in shock you know. 

When I look up at her, there she goes.. sleeping heavenly. Nothing goes wrong. She’s having a very nice dream. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ….




This thing happens sometimes. Not regularly. But when it happens, she always sleeps peacefully and that makes me mad! 

End of story. 

p/s: I drew those pictures myself. Using pencil and paper of course. Then I scanned it into my laptop. :)  

p/p/s: I don't mean it at all to kill my sister. Just to make it sounds dramatic. :P


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(