The Award of the Most Disgusting Animal | Not the Cat!

Assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all.

There are a lot of animals I do enjoy spending my time with for example my cats. 

Isn't he adorable. He's just a baby..

 But there are also animals I will hate like F.O.R.E.V.E.R. Yes. Totally hate them. 

I hate mosquitoes very very very much. They are the very most disturbing animals I've ever encountered, partly because I met them a lot at home. *sigh

Tell me why they even exist in this world? *sigh again

I hate the itchiness that they gave to me after they had bitten me and not to forget the marks they left, even on my face, making me look like there's pimple on it. 

After mosquitoes I really really hate cockroach and other bugs which have wings. My ears are like totally sensitive when I hear the buzzing. Hate. 

If you think you would want to throw me a cockroach, my advice, think twice. Cuz after that all you can hear is the buzzing in you ear after I slap your face. Harhar.. It's not a joke. I mean it. 

Other than that are the very disgusting things like worms especially maggots. Totally cannot stand them. I have always scolded my mom for not throwing away the leftovers near the sink because after a while those things will appear and that will make me scream and nag my mom some more. (I usually don't handle with rubbish and leftovers at my house) 

Those are like ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... If ever this thing happen to my rent house, I am definitely not the one who is going to clean up the mess. Because as far as I know, this thing never happen during my duty time. It is just very disturbing and disgusting to ever think about. Don't think about it. 

This is my random rant about animals I hate the most. 

Thank you for taking your precious time to read this nonsense written by me. :) Have a good day everyone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(