Internet


I love Internet. Why? Simply because it knows pretty much everything. I can easily type in and click on search and voila, there you go, the thing that I need at that moment.

But recently, being at home and having nothing much to do except for annoying my little brother and sisters, (please don’t ask me how I do it), and helping mom with chores, I end up sitting in front of my laptop either downloading movies or playing whatever games provided or copied in my laptop. That’s it!

My home is provided with internet connection. Mind you, it is not wireless thus since I am like the lady boss, so I conquer the wire. Even though sometimes I might be fighting over the internet wire with my little brother who is 5 years old. Urghh…

Right now, with the Internet wire is plugged in my laptop, I have no idea what to surf. I just open up Facebook, Blog, and Youtube. That’s all. Ah, plus Skype.

I don’t know why I have no idea what to surf even though my bookmark in Google is full of website I would love to visit. Haha..

So here I am, writing nonsense to you, with my mother and father sitting next to me while I am in the middle. >.<

How can I surf the internet in peace when they are beside me, chatting while eating burger?

Better stop with my nonsense and get back to my skype and continue with my conversation with friend. Like I have nothing better to do. *sigh

Goodnight everyone. J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(